Hi everyone! I was tagged by the amazing Em from outofteabags.com to do the 50 Questions You’ve Never Been Asked tag. This is a super fun tag that I’m glad to be a part of. If you’d like to take part (even if you haven’t been tagged yet), please use this as your invitation and send me your post when you’re done! I hope you enjoy 🙂
1. What is your favourite candle scent?
Yankee Candle’s Christmas Cookie. I could burn this literally every hour of every day and never get tired of the scent. It makes me so sad that it’s seasonal and it’s so hard for me to get my hands on!
2. What female celebrity do you wish was your sister?
Honestly? None, really. I don’t really want to bask in someone else’s limelight.
3. What male celebrity do you wish was your brother?
I’d have to say the same thing as above. Just not my style *shrug*
4. How old do you think you’ll be when you get married?
I was 22 when I got married 😀
5. Do you know a hoarder?
Myself? Haha. I’m really not that bad; I just have a hard time letting go of things I’ll end up using eventually – especially body care.
6. Can you do the splits?
Absolutely not. My body is not made for strenuous physical activity hahaha.
7. How old were you when you learned to ride a bike?
I would guess around five? I feel like that’s pretty standard. It did take me a while, though.. that much I remember.
8. How many Oceans have you swam in?
Two. Atlantic and Pacific.
9. How many countries have you visited?
Countries? Jeeze. Way to make me feel so inexperienced lol. The farthest I’ve ever been from the contiguous US is Hawaii.
10. Is anyone in your family in the army?
11. What would you name your daughter if you had one?
I think Jacob and I picked out Temperance. I’m partial to Constance, though.. And if I’m doing all the hard work………..
12. What would you name your son if you had one?
We keep going between Leonidas or Augustus. Fingers crossed that I get to use both of those names some day!
13. What’s the worst grade you’ve got in a test?
Hahahaha ohhh mannn. We’re not even going to touch this one.
14. What was your favourite TV show as a kid?
I was like practically in love with the Teletubbies. I mean, come on, they’re so cute!
15. What did you dress up as for Halloween when you were 8?
Probably a bride. I’m pretty sure as soon as I was old enough to pick my own costume, I was a bride almost every single year until I got older and smart-ass-ier.
16. Have you read any of the Harry Potter, Hunger Games or Twilight series?
I read the entire Twilight series when I was in high school. The movies RUINED IT.
17. Would you rather have an American or a British accent?
I have a New Jersey accent, and I’m perfectly fine with it 🙂
18. Did your Mother go to University?
For a little bit, yeah. DeVry in Ohio, I believe.
19. Are your grandparents still married?
Fifty years next year!
20. Have you ever taken Kerate lessons?
Nope. Like I said in 6, I’m not made for it lol.
21. Do you know who Kermit the frog is?
That’s none of my business *sip*
22. What was the first amusement park you went to?
I’m told Dutch Wonderland, but the first park I remember going to would be Knobles in PA.
23. What language beside your native language would you like to be fluent in?
I’m fluent in French, but I would love to learn Spanish (for the practicality) and Italian (for the beauty).
24. Do you spell the colour as grey or gray?
25. Is your father bald?
Nope! Full head of hair.
26. Do you know any triplets?
Not to my knowledge…??
27. Do you prefer Titanic or The Notebook?
I don’t know how someone could possibly choose between these two. Okay, nevermind. I pick the Notebook because it at least has a kind of heart-warming ending. Rose was such a damn door-hog! Like, how could you?!?
28. Have you ever had Indian food?
I think twice? I tend to like really bland food hahaha.
29. What’s the name of your favourite restaurant?
Pino’s Pizzeria in Easton, Pennsylvania ♥
30. Have you ever been to Nandos?
I don’t even know what that is.
31. Do you belong to any warehouse stores? (Costco, Bookers etc)
32. What would your parents have named you if you were the opposite gender?
33. If you have a nickname, what is it?
34. Who is your favourite person in the world?
My husband ❤ And my cat, but she’s not a person But still!
35. Would you rather live in the countryside or the city?
Suburbs. Halfway between both!
36. Can you whistle?
Yes! It’s one of my most favorite talents.
37. Do you sleep with a night light?
Oh no. I can’t sleep unless it’s pitch black.
38. Do you eat breakfast every morning?
Not every morning 😦 I know I should, but half the time I forget to eat until my sugar crashes haha (it’s not really funny but we’re going with it.. it’s a sad laugh.. you know what I mean).
39. What medical conditions do you have?
That’s a secret.
40. How many times have you been to hospital?
More than I’d like lol.
41. Have you ever seen Finding Nemo?
One and a half times. The second time I was drunk and don’t remember more than the first ten minutes of the movie. Shit happens.
42. Where do you buy your jeans?
43. What was the last compliment you got?
My husband probably grabbed my butt, I’m guessing. I’ll take that as a compliment.
44. Do you usually remember your dreams in the morning?
Sometimes, if they’re super awful and vivid. Ugh. My brain is RUDE.
45. What flavour tea do you enjoy?
46. How many pairs of shoes do you currently own?
I lost count of that a long time ago, haha.
47. What religion will you raise your children to practice?
I’m not going to try to cross that bridge until I come to it.
48. How old were you when you found out Santa wasn’t real?
I don’t really know, but I know I was really young. I accidentally found my Christmas presents in my closet. Who hides Christmas presents in the person’s closet?!? But I remember for years after that my parents still kept trying to convince me that Santa was real LOL. I wasn’t upset though, so that’s a plus.
49. Why do you have a blog?
I’ve been writing in some capacity on the internet since 2004, so it’s just something that’s always been there and that I’ve always loved doing. It’s just a natural thing for me.
50. Name 5 of your favourite albums ever:
- In Love and Death – The Used
- + – Ed Sheeran
That’s all I can think of. I’m sure there are more, but the only one that automatically came to me was #1, lol. Whoops!
I’m tagging the people below to participate, as well as anyone else who wants to join in! Like I said, take this as your invitation! Also, please check out the people I have listed below ♥
If you’ve stuck around this long, please check me out on social media too! You can find me on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and Pinterest ♥♥♥
Until next time,