Hi everyone! For the month of July (while I’m doing my #SocialMediaMonth challenge), I’m going to be posting one of these every Friday with a list of things I loved this week. I hope you enjoy! 🙂
- Inspiring: Struggling with and overcoming PCOS & Endometriosis (link)
- Organization: Decluttering your life & living minimally (link)
- Accountability: Setting and keeping yearly goals (link)
- Fun: Being a superhero every day (link)
- Uplifting: How to be a generally happy person (link)
- This lovely blogger named Elanor writes about her every day life and her struggles with infertility. I’ve been absolutely loving reading all of her posts. Some things she writes about are hard to read, but there’s always an amazing message behind everything. Check her blog out here.
- This blogger named Mia is a friend of mine from Twitter. She just recently launched her blog, and I have to say that I absolutely love it! You can tell she’s put so much work into making her content pleasing. Check out all of her hard work here.
- BloggersTribe – Super welcoming and interactive group for bloggers looking for more interaction across all social media platforms.
- Bloggers Helping Each Other – Fast paced group with tons of daily threads to help boost blog interactions.
- Beauty Bloggers Forum – Relaxed group where tons of beauty bloggers go to showcase their latest work and interact in themed threads.
That’s all for this week! Make sure to check back next Friday to see what I’m loving then 😉 If you have any favorite facebook groups for blogging, what are they and why do you like them? Let me know in the comments section! ♥
Until next time,