I’m going to apologize in advance if this post is wispy or long-winded. My George (cat, pic in my “About Me”) is getting some dental work done as I’m typing this and I can’t function. I had a nice cry in the car after we dropped her off and will probably continue to have more. I’m all over the place, don’t mind me.
Oh! I’m also writing this on my phone, so it may not be as “pretty” to read as normal.
Let’s just get into this:
1. I want to get back into my skincare routine – I’ve already made strides towards this, but I’m not quite there yet, and my skin knows it. It was fine for about a week and now it’s giving me issues because I slacked off.
2. Read two books – I wanted to read at least a book a month this year, so that means that I’m currently 4 months behind. I need to step it up!
3. Start paying attention to my planner – I make a concerted effort to plan my weeks with washi tape and pretty stickers, but then forget to actually look at it throughout the week. With July being my #SocialMediaMonth challenge, I really need to be on top of things.
4. Declutter my virtual life (again) – I made a post a long time ago about Clearing Digital Clutter that I need to revisit. I feel like my laptop and my phone are both just bursting at the seams with media that shouldn’t be taking up space. Same goes for all of my social media accounts. I want everything to be as simple and streamlined as possible.
5. Find employment – This has literally been on my to-do list for a year and a half. Finding a job in the South is ridiculously hard, which I’ve been learning the hard way. However, my husband and I want to start seriously paying off debt, saving money, and living more comfortably. Two incomes would make that much easier.
Lastly, I’d really like to have a super successful month of July on all fronts. That being said, I would gladly appreciate it if you would spread the word about my #SocialMediaMonth challenge to all of your friends who could use a little nudge to be more socially active online. I’d also love if you would join in yourself!
Until next time,