- Move to a new city in a new house without going crazy: The last time I moved, I really had my shit together and this time it’s like the exact opposite. As you’re reading this, in two weeks I’ll be moving. Again. And as I’m writing this (last week), I’ve refused to acknowledge it. Wish me luck!
- Get back on my blogging game: While I don’t necessarily expect this to happen, just because of how chaotic everything is… I’d at least like to make a concerted effort to be more present on social media and get more posts written. I actually do miss blogging regularly, but right now I just have too much else to concentrate on 😦
- Get moving on my Project Pan 2017: Up to this point, I’ve clearly been taking in more than I’ve been going through, so I really want to get my skincare/bodycare/haircare routines down in hopes of moving through things a little bit quicker. Trying to not sad shop would also be an improvement on this topic.
- Read a book: This is a pretty simple goal, but I’ve only managed to read one entire book this year, and that makes me sad. I have a lot of books just sitting around waiting to be loved that I just haven’t gotten to. In a perfect world, I’d like to read at least one book a week. But, for now, I’ll settle for one a month.
- Stop loafing around: I really want to make every effort to start getting back into a normal routine. By this, I mean getting up at a decent time every morning, eating well, being active, wearing makeup, and dressing like a person. I know it doesn’t sound like much, but I’ve basically broken all of my good habits since I stopped working for the last year and a half.
That’s all for my May goals! What are your goals for this month? Do you have any advice for me on how I can achieve mine? I’d love to hear from you in the comments!