I know a lot of you probably don’t even really care about YouTubers that I like because everyone has their own tastes, but here’s a small list of people I really think deserve a shout out – especially to an audience that may have never heard of them otherwise.
- The Life of The Cassells – This is a military vlog channel run by Kiara (mostly) and her husband Desmond. I absolutely adore their family and their marriage is totally #goals. If my husband and I had a YouTube channel, it would probably look a lot like this. They’re all super witty and sarcastic and I really love it. They set a real life example of a strong family unit and I just really enjoy watching their vlogs.
- PrettyPistol86 – Her name is Cherish and she’s seriously one of the best project panners on YouTube. I’ve never seen someone go through so many products so quickly, and I really love watching her videos. She’s one of the reasons I’m embarking on my “finish as much as I can project whatever” this year.
- She’s In Her Apron – Her name is Kimmy and she vlogs about her life and her family. They’re all really wonderful and it gives me something to aspire to. She’s also very open about her struggles with anxiety, among other things. I find her channel and her videos super encouraging and motivational. If you ever needed a pick-me-up, I sincerely recommend checking out her channel.
- John Kuckian – I wouldn’t be a true YouTube junkie without putting a drama channel in this list. He’s one of my favorites, but quickly moving up on the list. I find him hilarious and I just like the way he presents his case – all about the facts and the receipts and just a sprinkle of drama in there.
- Rob Dyke – If you like more dark and macabre YouTube Channels, this is the one for you. I actually ran across this channel not too long ago, but I’m absolutely in love with the content. Rob also does frequent live streams which I find fun. His sense of humor matches mine and my husband’s pretty well, so his channel is super enjoyable. Another note, I was watching a stream this morning where he openly said that he knows people in his audience are suffering and they’re fucked up, but that’s why he has the best subscriber base on YouTube – because everyone is real. I don’t know, that statement just gave me a whole other level of appreciation for that channel. You should check it out if you’re interested in dark topics and aren’t super squeamish.
That’s all for this edition of #FollowFriday. Let me know if you like any of these channels already or are planning to check them out! I’d love to know what you think of them. On the same note, are there any YouTube channels that you absolutely love that you’d like to recommend to me? I’m always up for watching new things. Please leave your thoughts in the comments below!♥ If you want to see a super ironic post to read after this one, check out my post on Clearing Digital Clutter.