While on my quest to find some interesting challenges or quizzes I could do for my more relaxed posts, I came across this one and I just had to do it. The questions aren’t mundane and generic like normal quizzes, so I figured: why not? So here goes. Hope you learn something fun!
1. What is your middle name? Not telling ;P But its generic, if it makes you feel better.
2. What was your favorite subject in school? Biology. Total nerd, and I have no shame. I loved it so much that I was pre-med in college. Talk about self-punishing hahaha.
3. What is your favorite drink? I literally had to ask my husband because I couldn’t pick one. He said water and I made a face at him. But, aside from water, I’d have to say Cucumber Lime Gatorade. It’s DELICIOUS.
4. What is your favorite song at the moment? Pentatonix’s cover of “Where Are You Now” by Justin Bieber. I love Mitch’s voice. Its so heavenly, really.
5. What is your favorite food? I don’t really have one. I just know that if its super bland, there’s a good chance of me liking it. Weird, huh? My husband thinks so too.
6. What is the last thing you bought? Well, I went to Target and bought another ELF makeup brush, but aside from that, I haul from Lush constantly. And I have no regrets about that. Check out my Lush Hauls on Instagram
7. What is your favorite book of all time? “Someone Like You” by Sarah Dessen. I know it’s a pre-teen book, but I’ve read that thing so many times that it’s practically falling apart.
8. What is your favorite color? Yellow! It’s just such a happy color, you know? Can’t go wrong with yellow.
9. Do you have any pets? I have two wonderful kitties 🙂 The black cat is a 6 year old female named George, and her gray sidekick is a one year old female named Delilah. They’re my babies♥
10. What is your favorite perfume? Super cliche but I’m going to have to go with Victoria’s Secret’s “LoveSpell” – It’s the one perfume that I’ve never gotten tired of.. Not to mention that I always have at least three bottles of it hanging around my house.
11. What is your favorite holiday? I have two and they’re tied. July 4th and Christmas. I go nuts for those two, I swear. I drive my husband up the wall every six months. You can see the picture of last year’s Christmas tree here (it’s GORGEOUS).
12. Are you married? I am! In case you couldn’t tell from my answers above. I just got married in the beginning of 2016 and I couldn’t be happier. He’s my best friend and my partner in crime. I never thought I could find someone who could keep up with me, but I’m ecstatic that I did. I post tons of pictures of us on my Instagram if you’re interested♥
13. Have you ever been out of the country? I don’t know if you would consider this out of the country, but I went to Hawaii once for about a week and a half when I was fifteen. It was amazing and I’d probably kill to be able to go again at least once more in my lifetime.
14. Do you speak any other language? I’m certified in the French language. It’s really shame that I don’t utilize that more often, now that I think about it. It’s such a beautiful language.
15. How many siblings do you have? I’m an only child. And before you say anything, no.. I wasn’t spoiled and I didn’t get my way constantly. Not every only child is a pud, for lack of a better term haha.
16. What is your favorite shop? Lush, obviously. I can’t get enough of that store, and I don’t think that’ll ever change. Absolutely in love.
17. What is your favorite restaurant? I don’t really have a particular “favorite” – Its really anywhere that serves a good breakfast, since that’s my favorite meal.
18. When is the last time you cried? Honestly, I cry all the time because my anxiety is a bitch. Not even going to try to lie on that one. I have no shame. Shit happens.
19. What is your favorite blog? I just have to say mine by default, lol. Nothing against anyone else, but I think mine is the best expression of myself and I absolutely love it. Also, check me out on BlogLovin‘ if you haven’t already♥
20. What is your favorite movie? It’s a tie between a really weird B movie called “Strange Wilderness” and “The Notebook” of course.
21. What is your favorite TV show? Supernatural! Team Dean all the way. He’s super hunky 😉
22. PC or Mac? Mac hands down. Easiest answer ever.
23. What phone do you have? I have an iPhone 5S. I’d love to upgrade, but unfortunately, the newer phones are wayyyy too big for my little baby hands haha.
24. How tall are you? I’m five feet, two and a half inches tall. Because the half counts.
25. Can you cook? Of course I can! That doesn’t mean I do it all that frequently, but I can make a bitchin’ penne alla vodka. There’s actually a picture of it on my Instagram; you should go take a look.
That’s all for this post. Once again, I hope you learned something fun about the girl behind the blog. And I certainly hope you enjoyed some of the pictures. If you’ve done this quiz, please leave your link in a comment on here so I can go learn a little bit more about you too!
If you want to check out another super personal post, take a gander at this one while you’re here*
Until next time,