To be honest, I’ve actually never heard of this until I was tagged in it by the lovely Bre from toocuteforlife.com. From my understanding, no one ever really wins anything from this. It’s more of a way to get to know others in the blogging community. It seems like a fun little challenge, so why not give it a go?
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions that your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Ask them 11 questions.
- Let them know that you have nominated them.
- Two of the three places I’ve worked at have closed permanently.
- I met my husband on Tumblr via one of those “send me this emoji if you think this of me” things.
- I’ve been writing on the internet in some respect for over ten years now.
- I have next to no short term memory thanks to a car accident when I was 17.
- My favorite flavor of Gatorade is Cucumber Lime.
- I used my iPhone 4 from the time it came out until late 2014.
- About 30% of my abdomen is covered in tattoos.
- I’m a smoker.
- I have a mental breakdown every time I try to build ikea furniture.
- My favorite (hard) alcoholic drink is Southern Comfort and orange juice.
- I really hate vinegar.
- If you lived in a world that was monochromatic, what color would you want it to be? I would have to say blue, because that’s the color of the sky and the ocean. I just find it super calming. I don’t really like blue, per se… but if I absolutely had to choose, that’s what I would want. Plus, I honestly think I’d get super friggin tired of any other color after a while.
- If you were in the circus, what act would you want? If I had the ability, I’d probably want to be a gymnast of some sort. Right now if you made me join the circus though, I’d probably end up being a clown (dear God I hate that thought) because I’m not pretty, weird, or talented enough to do anything else
- What is your favorite cuisine? Italian. No doubt. I don’t really think there’s any way you could go wrong with some good Italian food. Ugh. Now I’m hungry.
- What song describes your life? I honestly have no idea how to answer this question haha. Please point me to someone who can answer this, so they can teach me their ways.
- What is something everyone loves that you don’t like? My husband says dark chocolate. I don’t really know if everyone loves that though. My best guess would probably be having long hair. And I have long hair. The only reason I don’t like it is the damn maintenance.
- What small thing drives you crazy? Shedding. Oh. My. God. I hate it when there’s hair all over everything. My hair gets stuck inside clothes, my husband’s hair gets all over the bathrooms, and my cats’ hair is just everywhere. It’s like air. Really sticky, itchy air.
- What was your favorite year in school? Junior year of high school. I wasn’t wrapped up in my grad project or working or anything else. I mean, I was working and I had a ton of extra-curriculars, but they didn’t feel like work. I just did really well academically and socially and had a lot of fun in the meantime.
- What do you know that you think everyone should? Everyone always tells you that the “right one” will come around when you least expect it, and I have to say that that’s incredibly true. I lived my entire life thinking that I’d be an old maid with lots of cats or some staunch career woman until I died. I wish I would have just listened when I was told that.. It would have saved me a lot of trouble.
- What would you like to change about your blog? I’d really like to get better with my photography, but I think everyone wants that haha. I’m still stuck taking pictures on my phone because that’s whats available. I’d also have to say that I’d like to get better with my writing. I tend to go on and on and on forever, and I don’t really think that’ll play well long-term, at least in regards to blogging.
- What brand would you like to work with on your blog? Colourpop. I seriously like 99% of everything that they’ve come out with. I mean, there are a ton of brands that I’ve love to work with, just to try out some more of their products. But when I really thought about this, I really think I’d like to work with a brand that I already know and love just so it doesn’t look like I hate everything I touch (because I have a tendency to be super picky).
- What is going on in your life right now? I’m actually working on getting back into working, and I’m still waiting for my master bathroom to get fixed. If you want to know more about that situation, feel free to ask in the comments. It’s a horror show, let me tell you. Right at this moment though, I’m sitting on the couch with my husband watching some political satire. Just chillen’.
- Leah from misspettigrewreview.com
- John from johnsroadtovolunteering.com
- Ellis from ellistuesday.com
- Corinne from skinnedcartree.com
- Madison from theawakenedmoon.com
- Jackie from thatswhatsupblog.com
- Arora from aroraappleby.com
- Elisabeth from everythingandnothin.com
- Lauren from girlversusmakeup.com
- Ashlee from ashleeliz.com
- Kate from katemorgancecilia.com
- Do you talk to your readers like they’re friends or colleagues, and why?
- Do you have any special talents that are kind of hard to blog about? Ex: playing trombone – just something you can’t explain well with words and no visuals.
- Did you set any goals for yourself this year? If so, what are you doing to work towards accomplishing them?
- What is the funniest and/or weirdest dating experience you’d had thus far?
- Who is your favorite YouTuber and why?
- What’s something personal that you haven’t shared on your blog yet? Ex: I shared that I’m a smoker above – I don’t think anyone knows that outside of people I know in person.
- What’s something really stupid that you loved when you were younger?
- If you could have any animal as a pet, what would it be and why?
- What’s one cause that you’re super passionate about? Bonus: Have you blogged about it yet? Why or why not?
- What is one trend that you wish could come back into style? Makeup, fashion, lifestyle – any trend.
- When someone asks you why you blog instead of vlogging, what do you tell them?
Thank you for reading! If anyone that I haven’t nominated would like to answer these questions, please feel free to write your own post and tag me or answer them below in the comments♥ This goes for the people I’ve tagged too! I’d love to see your responses when you’re finished. P.S. I hope you’re having a great Valentine’s Day!
Until next time,